Saturday, April 26, 2008

Miss Illinois

What a crazy, small world we live in. Last night I was photographing girls and their dolls at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library as part of the American Girl Fashion Show. Miss Illinois was also there. Moments after I realized she was there I knew I had to photograph her. I started to approach her and she begins to tell me that she knows ME! (Little known fact: I was a teacher before I was a professional photographer.) It turns out that I did my student teaching in her class when she was in middle school. She totally recognized me. How cool! What a blast from the past!

I took lots of images of Miss Illinois, Ashley Hatfield, at the event. I will post them along with images from the American Girl Fashion Show as soon as I get a chance. Check back!

No comments: