Thursday, October 25, 2007

YMCA

Next time you are downtown, stop by the YMCA. I have been working on a display for the YMCA for a few months. I photographed members participating in a variety of activities. The images displayed in the lobby show members swimming, lifting weights, kick boxing and MORE! Today was the unveiling. I was invited to meet the YMCA board members during a reception. Thank you to the State Journal Register for attending. Keep your eyes on the paper for the whole story.

You can see more images at http://www.springfieldymca.org/. Check it out and sign up for a class while you are there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the pictures today.... SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!! I love your STYLE! Tamera Jackson

Anonymous said...

GREAT WORK!!! What an eye!
L. Meister

Taurus said...

I love the photo's, you have a talent for turning simple smiles into works of art.
AEM