Thursday, September 6, 2007

I got tagged!

We interrupt your regular scheduled programming because I’ve been tagged! There is a game of blog tag going around where someone tags you and you have to tell 5 things about yourself that most people don’t know, and then tag 5 other people.

I have been tagged by my photographer friend Sarah Ulrich…be sure to check out her work, she’s a true inspiration!

So here we go:

1. I have lived in Springfield for over 10 years. I love it! I am from a suburb of Chicago, but Springfield feels like HOME!

2. Photography is my second career. I was a teacher until I started my business. I taught Language Arts at the Middle School in Girard.

3. When I was a kid I got Andy Gibb's autograph while I was on vacation in California. Does anyone know who Andy Gibb is?

4. My favorite color is PINK!

5. I have owned THREE black Ford Explorers in a row. Don't ask why. I have no idea.

Okay, that’s it!

I’m tagging these photographers:

Amber
Becca
Cristy
Julie
Carrie

1 comment:

Impressions Studio & Gallery said...

Well I'll take that over spray paint ANY day! Thanks for the tag! You're FORCING me to get my blog up and running! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Thanks Smoot! You're awesome!